Saturday, October 3, 2015


MY SELF INTRODUCTION!



                      
  I don’t know how to introduce myself because I’m not good into introducing myself but I will try my best to introduce myself to you. So here it goes. I’m Ryland Russelle B Reyes but you can call me Rai instead, I’m 17 years old and I have a younger sister. My hobbies are playing volleyball, singing and dancing. If I have a spare time I usually bake cupcakes or hang out with my friends. Now I will tell you a short story about my life. When I was the only child I can get or buy what everything I want but when my mom gave birth to my younger sister the things that I want to buy or have is was given to my younger sister but it’s okay for me because when I was the only child I’m a spoiled brut to my father because if I want something I just tell it to my father then he would buy it for me. When I started going to school I use to go to a catholic school where my cousin is studying but I stop because I was scared of a nun. Then when I reach the age of 4 that’s when I really started to going to school, when I graduated grade 6 I didn’t received any award but that’s okay. But when I graduated from 4TH year high school I received an award and my award was 5th honorable mention.










Now this is the picture of my family, relatives, friends and my best boyfriend. They are the reason why I have a smile in my face. When I have a problem I always tell them what my problem is so they can help me and give advice what to do when I have a problem. They always support me in everything I do but they only support when the things I do is right. I’m thankful that I have them beside me.


No comments:

Post a Comment